He’ll be hosting his Productivity Personality Type workshop
AUSTIN, Texas, September 27th, 2019— Devin Ambron, president of Ambron Enterprises, LLC, an Austin-based digital strategy firm, was selected by the Professional Organizers of Canada (POC) to speak at their 2019 Annual Conference. Ambron will lead a session titled Leveraging Your Personality for Maximum Productivity: The 4 Productivity Personality Types.
Productivity and organizing professionals from around the world gather at the POC Annual Conference to attend informative sessions and connect with one another. The 2019 conference will be held November 7-9 2019, in Toronto, Canada at the Radisson Admiral on the Toronto Harbourfront. Ambron’s session is scheduled for Thursday, November 7, 2019, 3:30 pm – 4:45 pm.
In Leveraging Your Personality for Maximum Productivity: The 4 Productivity Personality Types, Ambron will guide participants in:
- Finding their productivity personality types
- Learning how to bridge the gap between “Calendar people” and “List people”, as well as how each of those types can understand themselves better and work well together
- Understanding why most time management books don’t work
“Most of us have taken personality tests, but have you considered how your personality affects your productivity?” Ambron asks. “Many time management strategies focus on a single personality type. Our approach to productivity needs to factor in the whole spectrum of personalities.”
In addition to his presentation at the POC 2019 Annual Conference, Ambron will be releasing a new book on his Productivity Personality Type system.
About Ambron Enterprises
Ambron Enterprises is a small team of remarkable and mighty people that focus on helping businesses grow using marketing, sales and systems. Devin Ambron leads all projects as the head strategist and ensures clients receive the phenomenal experience and results for which the organization is known.
Over the past five years, Ambron has worked with entrepreneurs, small businesses and enterprise organizations to help them scale their ability to influence more clients and make a positive impact on their communities.
- Ambron Enterprises website: https://devinambron.com/
- Devin Ambron on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dambron
- POC 2019 Annual Conference website: https://www.organizersincanada.com/events/conference.html
- About the Leveraging Your Personality for Maximum Productivity: The 4 Productivity Personality Types session: https://www.organizersincanada.com/education/upcoming/index.html