- Heart rate
- Train insane or remain the same.
- Every minute of leisure time physical activity that you do, whether it’s walking around the block, doing push-ups, or dancing around your living room, adds seven minutes to your life expectancy
- Weight calculations
- Dining out
- List of restaurants near your house
- Restaurants that have options you like
- Minimizing possessions
- More is not always better
- Smaller homes are easier to maintain, less expensive, assumes less financial risk, less environmental impact and frees up resources to pursue other passions in life.
- Easier to scale up than it is to scale down.
- We are developing habits whether we like it or not.
- How you do anything is how you do everything.
- Rather than your decision just affecting this moment in time, you’re actually affecting the person you’re becoming.
- Life is a marathon, not a sprint. Most success comes from long term stamina.
95total visits,1visits today